Monday, July 16, 2012

Exhausted, not from renos but from bickering

There's a darling photo Jen took last night of me and Justin. We are sitting on the couch, me looking angry and giving a crude gesture to the camera, while Justin is leaning over me, looking mocking. However, in the background can be seen our loving maternity and wedding photos hanging up. I couldn't post it because it may be too crude for even this blog. But it speaks to how I feel. Exhausted, defeated and pissed off.

Anyways, here are another couple before and afters of the floor. Truth be told, I'm really thinking the dark stain was a bad choice. We should have gone natural. But such is life. Life is a bitch.




Living Room Before sanding
Living Room After sanding
Living Room Post Sanding, wet with top coat



Upstairs Hallway post-sanding
Upstairs Hallway post-staining

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where you give me insight and feedback. I dare you....!