Thursday, July 12, 2012

Here is the latest budget:
Materials: $3000
Tools & Safety gear: $500
Roof: $6,000
Kitchen: $8,000
Services Rendered: $3,000

Total: $30,000

So when I'm telling friends and family how stressed I am and they tell me not to sweat it (which is hard anyways since it's been +31 for 3 days people), I can't help but think they don't get the situation.

This is insanely a lot of money.

When you have to decide between your floors, your kitchen and your roof, I'm not even sure how you can put one over another.

Last night Justin's boss for canoeing stopped by and let us know that the house used to be resided in by illegal graffiti artists (as in, not the ones who do cool legal graffiti murals) and he attended a party there once. I guess it got so out-of-hand that someone or some people actually broke the main water line in the basement. Nice. So much for a dry basement eh? Fack, what did we get ourselves into!

If that wasn't enough, I didn't mention, but on the weekend my palms, feet and throat broke out in hives and cancer sores. It took about a week to go away, but man, even driving was painful! Swallowing was painful! I don't handle stress that well;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where you give me insight and feedback. I dare you....!